Starlight Shimmer....

Image du Blog papillon1964.centerblog.net
Source : papillon1964.centerblog.net sur centerblog.

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Summer 2015

Hello!!!! Sorry, blog, for having neglected you for so long. 'Nyways, I'd like to share some of my fave, trademark items. These help me stay cool in the summer. First, Naughty Nautical from Essie. It's a gorgeous teal with silver flecks, I love all colors and black, but teal holds a special place with me. Second, YSL Oud Absolu for men. Why do I wear a purely masculine oud for the ultimate, ideal male? Coz it's so me somehow!!!!!! Third, my Guess heels and Guess totebag. Fourth, The Body Shop Green Tea lotion and shower gel. Totally revitalising aromatherapy in a bottle. Will maybe get around to posting some new makeup looks soon enough... P.S- beware the seaweed colored tint all blue,green, n teal nailpolishes leave inside one's nails, and around one's sidewalls, when one removes the color.




No comments:

Post a Comment