Starlight Shimmer....

Image du Blog papillon1964.centerblog.net
Source : papillon1964.centerblog.net sur centerblog.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Makeup Look:using Body Shop cosmetics





































Here are two ethereal looks I created using the Body Shop items shown above. The silver&lilac look was done using the Body Shop's eye&cheek palette from Winter '09 + the eye definer in Glowing Amethyst. The oceany, mermaidesque look (left) was created using the new Body Shop shimmer cubes (Spring/Summer '10) + the eye definer in Vibrant Emerald. Now, here's the deal w/ Body Shop eye makeup. It's in gorgeous colors. All their eyeshadows just shimmer for hours. They're gentle on one's skin. They're great quality at a reasonable price. The eyeshadow "cakes" always contain lots of product. However, they're always so sheerly pigmented!!!!!! That is where the eye definers come in handy. The Vibrant Emerald eye definer is my current fave. I used it as an eyeshadow base to bring out the sizzle in the shimmer cubes to create the look above left. For the topmost look, I used the Glowing Amethyst eye definer all over the eyelids to bring out the lovely lilac, which otherwise would have been too sheer. If you have a special occasion to attend, and would like to request a look, pls do let me know and I'll see if I can create one!




No comments:

Post a Comment