Starlight Shimmer....

Image du Blog papillon1964.centerblog.net
Source : papillon1964.centerblog.net sur centerblog.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Watercolor Eye- Trend for Summer '10





Here is "The Watercolor Eye" look I created. The Watercolor Eye is one of the biggest trends for Spring/Summer 2010 and it's all about a vibrant, playful burst of diff colors. Like a painting. I love violets matched with light, shimmery blues and silvers, so that is the palette I used for this look. I am going to try and post a step-by-step tutorial for this now...but not sure how to go about it lol. As in, not sure how this whole blog-thing works. So do check my blog for the tutorial to this look...it will be posted somewhere, just not sure where? Ok, I think I managed to add a page to this post, and that page contains the step-by-step tutorial for this look. Do leave your comments and feedback!

1 comment: