Starlight Shimmer....

Image du Blog papillon1964.centerblog.net
Source : papillon1964.centerblog.net sur centerblog.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama gel eyeliner: blue is the new black series!


Hi, all! Today, I'd like to share my new eye liner discovery and look with you. Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner in 03 Blue. Lately, I've noticed lovely shades of cobalt, indigo, navy, and royal blue cropping up everywhere. The next few posts will be about how I'm incorporating these shades into my everyday look.  After all, blue is the new black.  So the Maybelline gel eyeliner in blue- it's a gorgeous shade, somewhere between dark indigo and dark sapphire blue ...somewhere along midnight blue combined with ultramarine in some light. I would name this color "outer space."

 This gel eyeliner has replaced my usual black.  So far, it's been amazing! The brush that comes with the pot is SO good! The texture is very creamy and blendable. It's just too fun and easy creating looks with this particular gel eyeliner. Some people say it dries up after a few months, but I expect I will have used it up by then...this is indeed my new daily eyeliner! 




1 comment: