Starlight Shimmer....

Image du Blog papillon1964.centerblog.net
Source : papillon1964.centerblog.net sur centerblog.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner Part 2- "Blue is the New Black" series

"Cosmic" - a swirl of shimmery ultraviolet and blues
"Cosmic" I'm calling this look
the same mindight-blue Maybelline gel eyeliner used in all these looks
"Cosmic" full look...my usual YSL lipstick

So a few blogposts ago, I told you a bit about my new Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in "Outer Space." Ok, so that's not its' official color name. Rather, it's what I've coined. The offical color names is 03 Blue.  Anyways, this has become my new black eyeliner. As mentioned in the original Maybelline post, the cobalt, ultraviolet, and deep midnight blues have been catching my eye lately.  I promised to post further looks using the aforementioned gel eyeliner and here you go...enjoy Outer Space and do leave me your feedback.


silver inner corner, starry blue eyeshadow, aubergine contour+lower lashline, Maybelline gel liner 
color block eyeshadow. Again, the same Maybelline gel liner plus almost-navy blue contour


cobalt blue eueshadow , bronze contour, gold highlight, Maybelline gel liner






1 comment:

  1. hi starlight :) you have got a very nice and different blog I must say.i like it a lot ^_^

    ReplyDelete